Historia is an experimental new digital currency paired with a data storage system (IPFS) that allows for eternal histoical record storage. Additionally, Historia is a consensus-based, immutable historical record blockchain system designed for record keeping of current events (future history) with emphasis on absolute accuracy and seeks to prevent all assimilations of falsehoods into the historical record. The Historia project is based on the Bitcoin and the Dash project. The Historia project builds on Dash’s masternode system to implement IPFS to offer decentralized record storage and voting of said records via the masternode voting system. Like Dash, Historia currently also offers instant transactions, private transactions and operates a self-governing and self-funding model that enables the Historia network to pay individuals and businesses for proposals and records that adds value to the network and the immutable record storage system.
- Understanding Masternodes
- Hosting Services
- Setup For Linux - Voting Masternode - 100 Collateral
- Setup For Windows - Voting Masternode - 100 Collateral
- Setup For Linux - Content Distribution Masternode - 5000 Collateral
- Setup For Windows - Content Distribution Masternode - 5000 Collateral
- Setup IPFS